Your life in your words gift wrapped for posterity.
- We interview you in person and professionally record your memories.
- A unique gift and heirloom to share with family and friends, a priceless keepsake.
- We all have photographs, but how many of us have a recording of a loved one’s voice?
- If only we had written that book, recorded those anecdotes, written that family history.
- If not now, when? Carpe diem, and buy the perfect gift for a significant birthday.
- An audio affirmation of your life and times.
An introduction to VoicePortrait
An excerpt from Patrick’s VoicePortrait
Visit our standalone site
HOW DOES IT WORK ?
- You come to our studios to record your life and times
- We provide the studio, interview and expertise
- You provide the memories
- Alternatively we offer location recording where we will come to your residence or workplace
- We discuss your needs by phone as each recording is a unique experience
- We can provide a template of questions and prompts to make the best use of your time
- We digitally master the recording and present you with a personalised copy
- We offer a choice of formats for you to choose from – Audio cd, dvd, download, even vinyl the choice is yours
- We can send copies of your recording to friends and family abroad
How long does it take?
- Allow four hours, you can book a morning or afternoon studio recording
How much does it cost?
- Price on application depending on your requirements for your Voice portrait.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Christine for a conversation 07966 985 286